Liposuction Gone Wrong
Are you living with the aftermath of a botched liposuction procedure? Irregularities, unsightly contours, or unanticipated complications can be physically, mentally, and financially draining.
We understand botched lipo can leave you feeling frustrated and self-conscious. You deserve to feel like the best version of yourself. Board-certified Charlotte plastic surgeon Dr. Ditesheim has decades of experience helping patients dissatisfied with their liposuction results.
Learn more about botched liposuction and reclaiming the body you deserve.
What Causes Botched Liposuction?
Botched liposuction surgery can result from several factors, like incorrect technique, under-correction, overcorrection, infections, or the surgeon’s inexperience. Dr. Ditesheim has encountered a range of liposuction irregularities throughout his career. Some of the most common causes of liposuction gone wrong include:
● Asymmetry: Deformities can appear in the treated areas, causing an unbalanced or irregular appearance.
● Skin irregularities: Some patients develop skin issues, like irregular bumps, keloids, or a rippled appearance in the treated areas.
● Dimples: Small fat pockets or scar tissue can sometimes create lumps or dimples in the skin.
● Overcorrection: This happens when too much fat is removed. Overcorrection can cause a gaunt appearance.
● Undercorrection: This happens when insufficient fat is removed, leaving patients dissatisfied with the results.
● Nerve damage: In extreme cases, some patients may suffer permanent nerve damage from botched liposuction.
Infections, loose or saggy skin, and excessive scarring may also occur after ‘bad liposuction.’
Can Botched Liposuction Be Corrected?
If you are unhappy with the results of your liposuction procedure, you may qualify for liposuction revision surgery. Dr. Ditesheim offers several liposuction correction surgeries. Here are some of the most common methods Dr. Ditesheim recommends to correct botched liposuction.
● Abdominoplasty: A tummy tuck removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen. This surgery is often suggested to patients who want to improve the appearance of sagging skin caused by previous liposuction.
● Fat transfer: Lumps or dimples caused by botched lipo may be corrected using your own fat to smooth out the area.
● Corrective liposuction: This is another liposuction surgery to improve irregularities like sagging skin or additional excess fat caused by a previous procedure.
● Scar revision: Excessive scarring from liposuction surgery may need to be addressed using a dynamic surgical technique to minimize the appearance of scars.
Every case of botched liposuction is unique; in some cases, patients may need a combination of procedures for optimal results. Schedule your botched lipo consultation in Charlotte to learn about liposuction revision options.
Revision liposuction surgery is more complex than your first procedure because of irregularities and scar tissue. Dr. Ditesheim offers multiple techniques and surgeries to correct botched liposuction. His patient’s safety and satisfaction are at the forefront of every procedure. Here’s what you can expect when you choose our award-winning practice.
Step 1: Your liposuction revision journey begins with an initial consultation to determine if you’re a candidate for liposuction revision surgery. During your consultation, the doctor listens to your concerns and goals, tailoring a revision plan that addresses your unique needs.
Step 2: The team will schedule your botched liposuction revision procedure. Dr. Ditesheim utilizes the latest techniques and technology to correct the issues left behind by previous procedures.
Step 3: Love the skin you’re in. Experience the joy of renewed confidence and self-assurance.
How to Choose the Right Surgeon
Revision liposuction procedures require meticulous technical experience and skill. Here are some tips to help you select the best plastic surgeon for liposuction revision surgery.
Research surgeons in your area specializing in liposuction correction surgery. Ask them about how many procedures they’ve performed and their success rates.
Always verify a surgeon’s background and expertise: research online reviews, schooling, qualifications, and certifications.
Read reviews and examine before and after photos of botched liposuction correction surgery.
How Much is Liposuction Revision in Charlotte?
We understand cost may be a key factor in your decision. Prioritizing price over a surgeon’s experience leaves you vulnerable. We’re committed to making our services accessible to everyone, so we offer a range of flexible financing options to suit your needs.
Start Your Journey With Us Today
If you have a question about liposuction revision in Charlotte or want to find out more about our treatments, call (704) 542-8686 or click here to reach a member of the Ditesheim Cosmetic Surgery team.